PollChief® Records Management System (PRMS)
Every government organization has many documents they are required to retain for a certain amount of time. They must dispose of them on a consistent basis to maintain parity. Records must be available not only for departmental use, but also to ensure reasonable access to the public.
The PollChief® Records Management System accommodates that process.
This system manages election department physical records that must be stored permanently or for a designated period of time.
- Applies the code your state has designated for that type of record.
- Selects the storage box size.
- Generates a label for the box with bar code image, category, storage location, disposal date, comment, etc .
- Records the storage location.
- Checks the document out on loan—borrower, date out, date in.
- Sends an alert email when the documents reach their disposal date.
- Record the date of actual destruction.
- Storage feature shows how many open slots are available, categorizes all items within a storage location, and display the grouping of records based from this month/year to that month/year.
Click here to arrange for a live demonstration.